Sunday, March 22, 2009

Week 34 (March 16th)

Well we made it past the 2 week mark and the doctor did literally jump for joy at our appointment this week. Everything still looks good, but I have started dilating - barely at 1. I have gained about 40lbs. and this week my feet have doubled in size. Joe calls them Fred Flintstone feet - they are SOOOOO big! I try to keep them up but then my back starts to hurt, so I will take the swollen feet over back pain any day! I am still working but that is getting difficult just because I have to walk so far to the bathroom :) Both babies are active, but I have really felt Baby A a lot more this week. My students are all prepared just in case something happens at school - they know where my phone is and what teachers/staff members to get. They all want it to happen in their class - I think they just want to have a fun story!

No comments: