Sunday, August 9, 2009

August

Happy 60th Birthday, Grandma Bev! We drove back to Effingham to surprise my mom for her birthday. We threw a surprise party in her house - she had no idea that we were all coming either it was sooo much fun!
Our first Fourth of July picnic!



Our first trip to Effingham to see Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa Kinkelaar. Four generations!


Our first try with cereal - I think they liked it but it was messy!



They are getting soooo big - starting to roll over, cooing a ton, noticing my voice & face, laughing, and noticing each other. It is so cute!

The girls are now four months old - I can't believe how fast it went. I go back to work on Thursday (August 13th). I have been really lucky that I have been able to stay home this long so I can't really complain but I would really like to spend a little more time with them.

No comments: