Sunday, February 15, 2009

Week 28 & 29

Week 28:
Opps! I guess I forgot to post last week. So here is the picture from week 28...I was really busy with school and FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America). I took 35 students to the District competition and had 19 of them qualify for State - which I won't get to go this year because it is in April in Vail.














Week 29: We had a doctor's appointment on Tuesday and I guess I pushed it a little too much last week because they want to see me weekly just to make sure that I don't start delivering them early. I was told to not do anything over our 4 day weekend (Feb 14-Feb 17) and to see the doctor again on the 17th. Hopefully, he will still allow me to work for another week. The girls are doing great - heartbeats are around 137 & 147, and they sure move a lot. Joe & I think that we have gymnasts or soccer players or one of each with all the flipping and kicking that I feel & Joe sees.

No comments: